Bundle is a fun social payments app for cash or crypto. At Bundle, we're building a super-app that incorporates crypto & non-crypto assets, physical & virtual debit cards, mini-programs, and more. We are a team of 20+ employees working together to create a product that makes economic freedom and prosperity for all Africans
About the Role
Bundle engineering team is responsible for building, scaling and maintaining the services that power the applications in the Bundle Ecosystem. We run on service-oriented architecture comprising a host of services written in different languages.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to help build and maintain different customer-facing and internal tools. You will be working with a small team of engineers, designers and product managers to build highly impactful products in the fast growing blockchain technology space.
- Develop highly responsive and performant customer-facing and internal web applications
- Leverage test automation to build highly maintainable solutions
- Regularly demonstrate your innovative solutions to senior leadership
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- Be able to self-learn, research, and adopt new and emerging technologies to provide solutions to specific needs.
- You have 3+ years of professional experience with TypeScript, Node.js and at least one of ReactJS, Angular or VueJS
- You have experience working with large scale Relational Database Systems (MySQL, Postgres, etc) and NoSQL systems (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc)
- You have a solid understanding of object oriented (OO) analysis and design principles and demonstrate proficiency/expert knowledge in OO design.
- You have experience working with Git for version control and a good grasp of various git-flows.
- You write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have great technical and non-technical communication skills.
- You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.
- Experience with Java and Spring Framework
- Ability to build and manage your own deployment pipeline
- Ability to design and document API using Open API specifications
- Prior experience working on a remote team
Why Join Us?
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology in the continent.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Health insurance with Gym and Spa Access
- Access to training courses for Blockchain and other relevant professional development areas
- Pan-African travel to other countries for product and market research
- Unlimited access to e-learning platform; Annual learning Budget
- Remote-Friendly with flexible working hours